Translate

miércoles, 20 de noviembre de 2013

¡Mi Casa!

En mi casa, hay 3 pisos. I am very lucky and thankful to live in such a nice house. 


Arriba

Mi habitacion


Mi Armario
This is very hard to keep organized!


El baño






Pasillo
This is la habitacion of my two host brothers. I don't think they mind sharing rooms because the only thing they do in this room is sleep. It is kind of different in North America because we spend a lot of time in our rooms doing homework or video games or other stuff. By the way, the brown stuff animal on their beds are Vancouver 2010 Olympic mascots. 



Segundo Piso 

El Comedor
We eat lunch in this room on the weekends.

Este es la cocina. I spend a huge chunk of my time in here making sandwhiches and chocolate milk :)




This is the sala de estar. After my host brother's go to sleep, my host family and I usually watch TV, read, or just relax in here.



This is kind of like the living room of my host brothers.They spend most of their time here after school or on the weekends. This is where all the toys are, where they do their homework, play wii, and where they watch TV.



Pasillo


Abajo


This is the room where I do my homework. No one really ever goes in here except when my host brother, their friends, and I play board games on the weekends.


El Garaje

There is nothing special about this room except for the fact that there is a huge bookshelf with tons of books that no one actually reads. Oh, and the puppy sometimes sleeps in here


As you can see, this is a huge garage. There is a bathroom... and there is a ton of space even after two cars are parked. The thing on the right is a futbolin table






Afuera






Whenever it is sunny or warm, my host brothers study here. This is just another place to chat whenever guests come over






This is obviously the swimming pool. After the first couple days of October, it is too cold to swim here. The shack on the left is to store swimming pool toys, balls, and rafts.




This is the barbaque inside the building behind the swimming pool

This is the kitchen inside the building behind the swimming pool



 Campo de futbol
I only play soccer with my host brothers whenever their friends come over. One of my host brother only plays with his friends and the younger host brother hates soccer but likes padel tennis. The building behind the court is a storage for gardening tools.











The turtles live in the sandbox

Estanque with fish inside


Outside of the house, they have another garden with lots of fruit trees and plants. (Kiwis, apples, chesnuts)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario